i dont kno wat to write here on blog
but yehh..
coz wat i wanted to say..
has been sed from my previous post.......
hohhohoho...
and yeahh.
pretty much having a happy feeling lately..
but it is RUINED by the tests and stuff
it's juz borinngg
study and study and study..
it's fun sometimes if u like it
but if u dont..
well, too bad thenn..
hahaha...
"...Now I see
If I wear a mask
I can fool the world
But I cannot fool my heart ...
I am now
In a world where I
Have to hide my heart
And what I believe in
But somehow
I will show the world
What's inside my heart
And be loved for who I am..."
been listening to that song while writing this blog..
hehehe..
wat a good lyric there..
coz somehow..
it's troo for me..
like
for wat i feel.
soo yea.. hehehe..
will post later if i feel like it.. ^^
No comments:
Post a Comment