Wednesday, September 1, 2010

I've Woken Up

Lately, I have been reading notes, short stories or sometimes quotes.
Most of them hit me so hard in the face. Waking me up from all these dramas that I've put myself in, that all this time I've been horrible, even I wasn't being who I am.

Forgiving others in times where they make you feel frustrated, annoyed and sick of everything is a challenge for humans, as far as I believe.

Sometimes, I don't have control on my emotions. I get annoyed, I get mad, I get upset and I get angry quite easily. Even when I've had experiences on so many things that involve my emotions, I still can't seem to have full control on it. I wonder when would I be able to do so..

From what I have been reading since an incident has happened, I feel like God has His own way to communicate with me, He has His special way to make me realise that what I have been doing so far is WRONG. That how I've been treating some people is WRONG.

I've never meant to treat them in a mean way, but sometimes, things happen when you're subconscious.

Mmm but now I've woken up and I'll try to grow up as a fine lady who loves others and treat them well, just like how God wants every human beings to be :)

No comments: