Monday, September 27, 2010

"Study" Week Break

It has officially started. THE SO LONG AWAITED UWA's STUDY BREAK!
After 9 weeks of non-stop Uni, finally, here it is. But it's already Monday :(
I still want the weekends...

Uni starts again next week, on a PUBLIC HOLIDAY. Yeah, Udab doesn't appreciate much public holidays. Sad. Very sad indeed. But I love my Mondays apart from starting super early, I finish hella early too ;)
So I don't mind Uni'ing on Mondays hehe.

Plan for the week? No plan really, but I've been booked with several meetings and BBQ and studying and catching up with friends. Can that be called a plan? I dont know. It's gonna be busy and the week will end in no time, NO TIME *cry*



Ok, apart from the devastating things that I've mentioned about the upcoming days, the last few days have been awesome! Too much going on that I couldn't even remember clearly what I had been up to. I'll try to list it down.

Friday:
Went to a "special" friend's dinner party. Was a good gathering with the others and the karaoke sesh was goooddddd !!! :D Live performance too ;) haha

Saturday:
My favourite day? hihihi. Woke up early and went for breakfast with Sandy in Subi Market ;D
Then went to meet up with Njes and friends in Curtin and went to Araluen Botanic Park. Mmmm pretty flowers arounndd but it was damn hot. If it was chiller, then it should have been super super great! But it was still great I reckon, great friends, great hang out ;)
Then, Sandy and I went to Carousel and watched Charlie St. Cloud, yes the movie that I really wanted to watch so badly, and now it's fulfilled thanks to Sandy for willing to watch with me hehehehe :D
Finished with the movie, it was already 6.00 pm and we were 'late' to the meeting. Hehe maap Ce Eveline hehehe. Meeting was alright, discussed about the retreat for quite a long while and then we were off to Curtin for friends' graduations :) Mmhmm, awesome time. Got me thinking though ;)
Then all of us got invited to their dinner, and dinner was good :) Thanks to them for inviting! :D
Ahh, everyone was pretty much half alive from the long day, especially Sandy, Njes and friend, and I. Haha, we had a massive Saturday I should say :)
Mmm, Saturday, what a great day ;) :D

Sunday:
Another massive day, though it wasn't as massive. Went to church, as usual, and then went to Mc Donald's just to hang around and had a small meeting about the transport and group allocations. Nearly there, nearly there :)
Then, Sandy and I went to Wesley for badminton session. Not me, but Sandy :) Was good meeting with Velwin and the others :)
Already 3.45 so we headed off to the bowling location. Awesome time with the ICYO committees and some other friends :D :D Although I fell on the bowling lane =.= and few little things that happened LOL. Other than that, it was a great fun indeed! :D


Massive weekends everrr!
I'm lovin' it ;)
Thanks guys for making it an awesome start to my week break :)
Now back to reality that we still have to STUDY, have a good study sessions! Don't forget to have some fun ;)
See you when I see you! :D
God bless always!

No comments: