And apparently, those weren't enough because I still had to study super super hard for the mid-sem exam. I studied like a space rocket, last minute cramming before the exam for a few hours.
I could hear my brain calling out for a time out, for at least 10 minutes. But no, I only gave 5 minutes, then I was drown back into the sea of accounting.
The time had finally come, the time that everyone was looking forward to, just to get it over with as quickly as possible. The exam.
I sat there and held the questionnaire and thought, "OH MY GOODNESS, are you freakin' serious?"
It was around 20 pages long, not double-sided. 51 Multiple Choice questions that took forever + 3 long answers that also took decades! Ah, maybe I exaggerated it a lil' bit, but I'm being serious.
It was the most deadliest exam I've ever faced, where I had put so much effort in its studying and sacrificed my "lunch/dinner" time just to study for it. Even if I wanted to regret things that I didn't do enough, I couldn't. Because I did what I could for the preparation while hoping that nothing extreme would come out in the exam questions.
Hopes never be 100% fulfilled, would it?
1 thing that I could describe, it felt like hell. You could even feel the tension and the 'hot' air around coming from the people sitting next to you.
But somehow, I feel grateful because God had guided me through the exam, though it didn't go as smooth as I was hoping it to be. I thank God because it felt like he slowed down the time so that I could have enough time to go back to the questions that I left blank and finally worked out the correct answer. I couldn't have done more, I knew that was all I could do, mind-blank was attacking me halfway through the exam. What can I do. I'll just wish for the best.
Then it was all over, the burden had suddenly been lifted up from my shoulders and I felt relieved. I knew I wanted to see you, but I didn't have the heart to make you come all the way to UWA. And suddenly, it happened like you could read through me from the distance, you were there, a few hundred metres away from where I was. My mood turned upside-down, from feeling lousy and tired, I felt all refreshed and ready to give you my best smile, though I ended up telling you how horribly I went in the exam.
Seeing you could just made my whole day seem better. Your company was the best :)
And I realised that I have gotten to know you far better from the stories that we shared. I knew you weren't feeling ok, and I knew you were hiding something from me that you were refraining to tell me at first. And I thank you for opening up and trusting me with some of your stories. It wasn't easy to tell someone about things that you have kept to yourself all along, but I know that you can trust me, just like how I trust you for mostly everything.
The 'wall' that seem to have appeared between you and everyone else, I hope will never have to appear between you and I. But if that was the case that we both wanted, you need to learn to trust me more, and so do I :)
Thank you so much for today! ^_^
No comments:
Post a Comment