Sunday, September 19, 2010

Funny Memory

Not really a funny one. Maybe not even funny at all but I feel like giving it a tittle of Funny Memory. Yeah, whatever right :D

Today we were wearing the exact same clothings as the ones we wore for Romo Ari's farewell dinner. I knew I would be wearing the same thing, and when I saw what you were wearing, I was like "Omg, he's wearing that as well. LOL!"

Hahaha, yeah definitely not funny =.= but oh wellssss :)

So this is what we wore the other day,

well, can't really see what I was wearing but I'm 100% sure that I wore what I wear today. Hihihi :)

PS: Njes cantik! (tanpa gombal) hihihi :D

4 comments:

Jessica Halim said...

ELI.. njes baca dan geer.. LOL

Elizabeth Sia said...

geer apa njes? ahahaha dasarr wkwkwk

Jessica Halim said...

lah dipuji cantik gitu..hehe..LOL

Elizabeth Sia said...

lah kenapa geer? kan kenyataan. hihihi

silahkan brb terbang wkwkwk :P